Friday, October 9, 2009

Pictures of you. Pictures of me.

Sometimes I pause at the littlest thing I do. And I wonder; if you are here what would you have done; what difference will you make. I guess I'm missing your presence; struggling to embrace your absence. So far your position is still left vacant and I doubt there is anyone that can perfectly fit the space you left. Maybe I might find someone that can provide as much consolation as you did but I know. No, know is an understatement. I am sure that your seat is forever empty. Cause no one can produce the same resume as you.

It seems like yesterday we last spoke. Seeing your icons idle, knowing that it will never come to life again makes me feel empty inside. Sometimes you run through my thoughts and I get an impulse to talk to you but I know you won't be there anymore. Our last conversation wasn't the sweetest and if I know what I know today, I will tell you how wonderful you are.

Your passing is definitely more profound than anticipated. I miss you very much and these words isn't even half of what I feel inside. Words just ain't enough.

No comments: